About Me





Friday, June 10, 2011

Yes, I am a slacker...

Ugh...I've droppped the ball already and didn't post Thursday's workout so here goes Thursday and Friday.


Thursday
Run 6.25 miles/9:00 min. pace
I may or may not post my time or splits because right now my concentration is to heal my hip completely while increasing my distance. I have found that some days my hip hurts more than others and I have to listen to my body so in an effort to do the smart thing, I'm not going to let myself feel pressured(by myself) by a good/fast pace.


Friday
Elliptical 30 (hard) minutes
3 sets of 10 of the following:
bench press
lat pull downs
cable rows
barbell squats
weighted lunges


Colors again...aren't you lucky? As Carie said, today is "Besties By The Pool Day" so I'm going to get my stuff together now. Plan on fun pictures of our pool shenanigans...
Have a blessed day! Jennifer

Do you have special days with your bestie?
-You know I do!
What do like to eat/drink by the pool?
-Swedish fish, WATER, Larabars (unless they melt) and salads for lunch.
Are you hard on yourself with your run times and workouts?
-I'm very hard on myself with my run times and my cycling time/distance. Not so much
about the weights (I know I'm a weakling).

No comments: