About Us:

Meet Jennifer and Carie! The best of friends, wifes, mothers and most importantly Followers of Christ. We do our best to live our lives in a way that is honoring to God, devoted to our family, relationships and healthy lifestyles.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jumbo!

Oh my word...I was trying to update the picture of Carie and I on our blog and now look!!! It's JUMBO! I don't know why this happen or more importantly why I can't fix this. So please excuse this while we work on it.

Monday Workout Recap
There's nothing to recap :( I had every intention of going in to get a little bit of work done and then to the gym for elliptical and upper body but when I got to work there was a bit more waiting for me than I expected so since I couldn't bail on work, I had to bail on the workout. Sad times.

Tuesday Workout Recap
Ran 5.08 miles/9:20 pace

I was up til midnight watching the last prequel of Star Wars with my kids so when 4:15am rolled around to wake up I didn't want to. There's something wrong with getting up at the crack of dawn every morning when school is out...don't you think? Me too, that's why I didn't. You think I would learn that sun+June+Alabama=STINKIN' HOT!!! That's what it was this morning at 6:15am! Gah!!!! This stinks! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE hot, summer weather but just not running in it. My pace is slower, I sweat like a man and I want to give up like 1000x every minute.

Time to take shower cause I like my family and friends.
Have a blessed day! Jennifer

No comments: