About Me





Wednesday, June 8, 2011

for the record

Good Morning Friends! I have deicided to post my workouts daily as a way to be more accountable to myself and to develop a daily blog posting routine. I'll try to keep it short and simple :)

Wednesday
30 minutes on the elliptical
Weight training: 3 sets of 10 each
-bench press
-lat pulldowns
-incline dumbbell press
-cable rows
-barbell squats
-lunges w/weights
BONUS: Carie was there when I got there!!!!

I'm not sure why I just threw in some color there but consider that my free gift to you. Because I'm still healing from my hip injury, I'm really trying to incorporate cross training to build my core muscles. (I used to have a gym membership but sadly...no longer. Now I go to my Country Club which = smaller gym + no classes) Hopefully, my daliy workout post will keep me accountable and help get me into daily blogging habits.

Have a blessed day! Jennifer

No comments: