About Me





Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All I have to say is.....

Yum! The fudge is delicious. Although, I think it has more of a brownie consistency instead of fudge. But, I don't care, its chocolate and peanut butter and I like it!

And just so you know that I AM human and cheat on my diet... after the Junior League dinner last night my friend Evelyn and I went to Ruby Tuesday and shared a Chocolate Tall Cake (because they didn't serve dessert at the dinner, what's up with that? and no I am not on the committee that plans these things, I would have planned for the best chocolate dessert ever, I'm just sayin'). Oh, and the tall cake was GOOD.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the fudge -- it looks delicious. I have got to get this cookbook!
I love Ruby's chocolate tallcake, too. Hey, you gotta live a little! It was a good idea to share with a friend.

A.D. said...

I can't wait to get my book!!! Good for you...cheating on diets every once in a while is the only way to stay on them (if that makes any sense!) At least you shared with a friend...oh, and so you know, I didn't have any more apple pie for the rest of the day. I talked everyone else into eating it :)!!!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

I have to get this book!!!!! The fudge looked so good!!

BTW-I am tagging you with the Six Quirky Things Tag!! The rules are on my blog!!
Have Fun.