About Me





Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh my yall, look!


I just made these! Dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from the Hungry Girl Cookbook. Now I haven't officially tried the finished product yet, and won't till late tonight ( I have a Junior League End of the year Dinner tonight and they have to chill for 2 hours) but I am super excited! I think this cookbook is going to be my new kitchen bible! I can not wait to try some of the other recipes!

On another note, I made a fabulous Egg Salad sandwich for lunch today that was only 201 calories. I was inspired my a "Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger" episode. Here is my take:

2 large hard boiled eggs with one egg yolk removed (so you are using just 1 yolk)
1/2 Tbls. light mayo
1 Tbls. Dijon mustard
1 Tbls. Dill pickle relish
2 slices Sarah Lee 45 calorie bread

Yall, I promise, if you like egg salad you will love this!

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

You will have to let us know how they turn out: if they taste as good as they look, I mean.

Christel said...

Ok~ I am going to have to go to Target and get this book! These look so good and the egg salad sounded wonderful! Thanks for sharing CM!!

A.D. said...

Yum...let us know how they are. This is seriously one of the reasons I ordered the book...I can't wait to get it!!!

AR said...

YUMMY! can't wait to get this book and the egg salad sandwich sounds soooo good.