About Me





Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Teaser

Howdy! I don't have time for one of my full fledged rambling sessions right now, I am cooking dinner for my family. However, I have to tell you that it has been an interesting day. I started the day off with a rather lovely pedicure, a trip to the library to pick up this book and this book. The first one because it was written by the same guy who wrote this book and yall know how much I LOVE that book, and the second because it was recommended by Rachael and yall know how much I want to be just like her. There is a HUGE story I need to tell you today and a little something I found out while I was getting my pedicure, but you all are just gonna have to wait cause I gotta feed my babies. So, sit tight and I will update you later.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't tease me CM...I will be waiting! I need a pedicure...hmm..why didn't I think of doing that today...I did find my Easter dress (which is 2 sizes smaller than last years!!)...but that just doesn't sound as exciting as a pedicure..oh man and next week is Spring Break so no MDO..ugh I guess it will two weeks before I can get one but that will definitely be the plan:)

A.D. said...

Ooooh...let us know how the books are...and don't keep us in suspense too long. I'm not good with waiting! BTW, I linked to your blog in my last post. Hopefully, you are okay with that. If not, let me know, and I'll edit it.

Jennifer said...

You mean you are making us wait overnight..you are killing me!

Rachael said...

you're too funny. i skip reading blogs for one night and here i go missing all the suspense!

hope you like the book!