About Me





Tuesday, April 19, 2011

And I Get By With A Little Help From My Friend...





As I write my premeire blog post, I'm truly excited to share my life... the good, the bad and the ugly. Hopefully more good than bad, but as we all know life is full of all three. Not to bore you, but to simply give you a brief background so you may better understand my journey. I'm a mother of two beautiful daughters ages 8 and 10. I've been married to the "Captain" for almost 15 wonderful years and feel blessed to be his wife. I love my family, my God, church, friends, exercise and food and I hope to share all of that with you.


So along with my best friend Carie, we with share with you our daily shenanigans, our recipe triumphs and failures (Carie is a WAY better and more creative cook than I am), and so much more and we welcome your feedback. So...let us know what you would like to see more of and we'll be sure to send it your way!!!





1 comment:

Carie said...

Lovely pic and great post! Glad you are blogging with me!