About Me





Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Can I tell you all how good it felt to be back at the gym this morning? It was fabulous! I really thought I was going to have a hard time getting back on the program but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The only down side is that I went later this morning than I usually go because Hubs was home on account on President's Day, so I got to sleep in. When I got there all the treadmills were taken and the ellipticals were all being used! I like to do my cardio first so I was stuck with the stupid bike which I hate!!! But all was well when I got my turn to hop on the treadmill and begin week 6 of the C25K! I can't believe its been 6 weeks. (actually its been 7 since I started but I had last week off because of a cold). Its hard to believe that in just 3 weeks I'll be done with the program!


Going to the gym later this morning did have an upside (other than getting to sleep late). I saw a girl who last summer was always at the pool with her kids the same time I was there with mine. She is super nice and we got along great last year, however, she is super fit! Ugh! I felt like a beached whale beside her. So, seeing her was a reminder to me that I want to look better and have more confidence than I did last summer! Its on!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Yay for you! I bet that is a great feeling!

Yeah So said...

I am trying so hard to lose weight. Well, in my head anyway - it's so hard to fit in exercise! Sounds like you are doing great!