About Me





Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blech!

I am not feeling so wonderful right now! The weather around here has been to crazy and I think its the cause of what I think is a sinus infection. On Monday and Tuesday week had temps near 80 degrees and then the very next day it was freezing cold again! It seems that everyone in our town is sick with the flu, stomach virus, or strep throat. Fortunately, our little casa has been untouched by those nasty viruses, but I am taking no chances! I don't feel bad enough to not exercise though. Its really just all in my sinuses and head. I am going to take a Sudafed in a bit.

It is a little warmer here today though. The cheerleading squad I coach has a game this morning and after that I plan on running a bit in the neighborhood. I am very excited about this because it will be the first time I have had the chance to run outside since I started. The treadmill gets boring even with my tunes!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: