About Me





Saturday, June 12, 2010

I don't know if you could call it a come back....

Wow! I haven't posted on this blog is 5.5 months! Gone are the days that I felt I had to post something every single day...gone are the days of 20 something comments on my posts. Oh well.

A lot has happened since I last posted on this blog. I trained for and ran my second half marathon, (Where I beat my previous time by 4 minutes!)


I ran a relay with my two running partners and we won first place in the women's open division, beat my 5k PR (25.21!), I started cross training consistently, I got new, really good running shoes, I started eating a lot better, I went on lots of field trips, got highlights in my hair for the first time, went to the beach twice, celebrated 12 years of marriage (at the beach) and loved on my family!

A lot can change in a couple of months as well and I would like to share some of those changes with you guys. Most of it is the way I eat and the way I now look at food. That, however, will have to be another post...since I'm off to get my daily dose of Vitamin D at the pool with my bestie and our kiddos! Here's hoping your week end if fab!

No comments: