About Us:

Meet Jennifer and Carie! The best of friends, wifes, mothers and most importantly Followers of Christ. We do our best to live our lives in a way that is honoring to God, devoted to our family, relationships and healthy lifestyles.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Done and Done

Well, today was the official last day of the C25K! I can not believe that I actually completed a 9 weeks running plan! I feel so great! I have been running for 3.5 miles this week and today I had some extra time so I decided to see if I could make it to 4 miles. Well, I did it! I have felt awesome all day because of it! If you had told me in January that by the beginning of March I would be running 4 miles I would have laughed at you! This program has changed my life!

On other weighty news...this morning I weighed and the scale said that 12 pounds are gone but I am always hesitant to believe it until it says it for at least 2 days in a row! Ha! So, I'll let you know what it says tomorrow morning!

4 comments:

JKW said...

You go girl! Next week I will be able to say I am finished too! That is funny about not believing the scale until it says it two days in a row...I must have weighed 1/2 a dozen times this morning when it said I had reached the half-way mark!

CM said...

Too funny Jenn, I've done the same thing too! I just can't believe it sometimes!

A.D. said...

Congrats...hopefully, I'll be there soon too! I just started a new healthy eating "no diet" plan. I'll let you know how it goes!

JKW said...

Hey! It was great talking to you today...thanks for the food suggestions. I added everything to my list for grocery shopping tomorrow. I have an idea...in all your free time you could post a "Must-Haves" grocery list for your "No Diet" plan! That would be so helpful to me and many others!