About Me





Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The great race

I have to tell you all about this great program I found out about through this blog that I read. It is called the couch to 5k program and it can be found here. It is an eight week program that starts you out slow with running. I am doing it on the treadmill and completed day two of week two this morning. Now, just so you know I have no dreams of running a race or anything like that. However, being able to run 3 miles 3 times a week sounds great. I know a lot of people who run and they are all in great shape. I have always wanted to run but didn't know how to get started. So, check the program out!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am using something very similar although I am running longer distances of time than it says...it is a good program:)

Sasha said...

Yay for you! I am glad you are liking it! Keep me updated on how it goes!