About Me





Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yeah for Friends!

So far joining me are Rachael,AR and Rhonda! I am very excited to have a few pals joining me for this little experiment! Although, I can't win anymore contests on Rhondas blog because she gives away Elle's chocolate truffles, and well, they are truly sinful!(I'm thinking that maybe 5 pounds of this weight came from those!) Also, I'm happy that we have a doctor in the house! Rachael is a doctor and will let us know if anything we are doing is unhealthy and maybe add a few tips of her own!(At least I'm hoping she will, I haven't really asked her yet!)

On another news, I can not believe the increased energy I have from just eating breakfast! This all makes sense though. I ate breakfast everyday while I was pregnant and breastfeeding and I felt great through most of my 3 pregnancies. (I'm not including the many weeks I spent suffering from morning sickness and the last few weeks when my huge stomach kept me from getting comfortable) Also, I only gained around 25 pounds with all 3 of my babies. I tried to listen to my body and I always ate when I was hungry and never ate past full. The second I ate too much I got terrible heartburn. I think this is the whole key. You have to give your metabolism a kick start every morning and the rest of the day listen to what your body is telling you. Eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full. Never ever over-eat!

Let me know how you all are feeling! I like to hear from you!

No comments: