About Me





Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 1, Day 1 (a day late)

I meant to post about the first day of my "no dieting" all day yesterday but I got really tied up with the kiddos and all that had to be done at my house.

Day 1, of course, was easy. Thats why I picked something as simple as eating breakfast for my first healthy change. I get up around 6 a.m. every morning so I am going to do my best to eat breakfast before 6:30.

Here's what I found out. Yesterday and today I ate breakfast within 30 minutes of waking and I noticed that I was hungry by 9:30. So, I guess eating boosted my metabolism. I ate a small snack (100 calories or less) then and waited till I was hungry again which on both days came at noon or so. I feel a lot more energetic and I have felt hungry more times today. I am also waiting to eat until I am hungry.

So, yesterday morning I stepped on the ugly white scale in my bathroom and it read 128. Now, I know relatively speaking, this is not a lot to weigh, however, I am just barely 5 feet tall. I really should weigh somewhere between 100-115 pounds to be healthy. I'd love to hear from anyone else who wants to join my little experiment.

No comments: