About Me





Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday workout recap

Saturday
NOTHING!!!! Today is my rest day for my long run tomorrow so my day will consist of the following:
-Pick up my kids form their Nanny's house (they spent the night)
-Go to Target to get the kids some play shorts and another bathing suit
-Laying out by the pool consuming copieus amount of Swedish Fish with Carie & the kids
-Saturday night movie night with the Captain and kids (this is were we all pile on the couch to
watch a movie of the kids choice and I fall alseep within the first 5 minutes..remember I have a
long run tomorrow before church)

Have great Saturday! I'll be back with pics of our pool shenanigans and much more!
Jennifer

Have you seen Just Go With It starring Adam Sandler & Jennifer Anniston?
-OH MY WORD...that's sooo funny! The Captain and I watched it last night!

Have and lazy Saturday plans?
-Pooltime baby!

When do you do your long runs?
-Mine range between Saturday and Sunday in the summer.

No comments: