About Me





Monday, April 25, 2011

Mamma Mia...Now That's A Pizza Pie!


Good Morning! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Ours was wonderful...thanks for asking :) As you know, getting a decent family picture as you're runninng out the door to anywhere is usually a stressful event. Today's photo session was the total opposite...the first time worked! A family shot then one of the kids and we were out the door. Whahoo...no yelling!


I have so many recent pictures I want to share with you but it would simply be a hodge podge of pictures if I put them all on there. So as hard as it will be, I'm choosing a few of my favorites to share with you.

We recently went on a wonderful and much needed cruise for our family vacation. Six days at sea with beautiful weather just wasn't enough..yes, I'm being selfish. There is nothing like a cruise and I highly recommend them as they are the ultimate in relaxation.


Waiting for the boat to leave our port.




The Captain and I.




Pizza anyone??? A very cool hat store in Jacksonville, Florida.


The Bahamas was a super neat place and how cool is this? If I was a celebrity, maybe I could stay up there? At a hefty price of $25,000 a night with a 4 night minimum stay, I might have to have a #1 hit to pay that kind of moolah!


Well, it's time to start my day...finally. I'm being very lazy but have a major to-do list to ninja-kick! See you soon with an awesome vegetarian reuben recipe that I must say is pretty good. Vegetarian you say??? Oh yes, yes I did!

Have a great day!

Jennifer




























































1 comment:

Carie said...

How bad is that your best friend is finally seeing pics from your vaca? haha! I love the hat! I hope you bought it! Can't wait for the Rueben recipe! Yummers!