About Me





Saturday, November 10, 2007

If you're new

Hey everyone! If you are just reading this blog and want to get started with us, just begin with the first week. I would love to get a comment from you if you decide to join us! I will be listing what we are going to be doing the next couple of weeks on the side so you can keep up.

Now, I know that many people eat breakfast everyday so doing that is nothing new. So, if you want to join us and try one of the healthy changes just start where you need too.

I hope to prove that cutting out certain foods (example: carbs) or going on crash diets does not help you lose weight and keep it off. I can not tell you the number of people I know who have gone on a low-carb diet and lost weight only to gain it back! I truly believe it is unhealthy to cut out carbs and there is no way you can cut out carbs forever. You need them!

For those of you who have already joined the experiment, don't forget to weigh Monday morning and post any pounds you have lost. I would also like to hear about any other changes you have experienced such as more energy.

No comments: